Thursday, February 12, 2009

Trip to MAC

MAC Studio Sculpt FoundationA creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating, instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant.

Studio Sculpt Concealer

A creamy concealer that provides full coverage with a natural matte finish. Brushes on with enough blend time to conceal any size of blemish. Rich formulation allows you to use a micro-amount of product to even out skin. Water-resistant and long-wearing.


After hearing all the rave reviews, I had to get Studio Sculpt foundation and concealer.

I changed it up because I got it in NW 30, but I've been wearing NC35-40 for so long. I was told that I should try out NW but I could go either way. This is because my neck is more of a yellow tone and my face is more reddish, which sucks! That's why i can never find a perfect foundation that matches my skin tone.

ANYWAYS, I love it! I love that it's a satin finish foundation because it looks so nice on my skin! It goes on very smoothly with minimal streaking which is a big plus! It's medium coverage so its not too heavy but gives me the coverage that I need. I love that it comes in a plastic tube because I will be able to get most of the product out when I'm running low in the future.


The concealer is great because its full coverage and I def. need that for my blemishes. My skin looked almost flawless!




I also got... sketch e/s A nice shade of dark purple/brown with red shimmer




sumptuous olive e/s A beautiful shade of greenish khaki and gold





:-( I skipped out on Hello Kitty for now because I need to save money!! I'm soo sad I wanted the lip conditioner in Pink Fish and shadow palettes sooo bad! Next time!







foundation and concealer 4.5 out of 5

5: top notch! worth buying
4: not too shabby
3: ehh not so bad
2: kinda sucks
1: HORRIBLE

1 comment: