Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lash Blast Luxe

The blackest-black LashBlast formula, now tinted with luxe shimmers. The giant Luxe brush helps blast lashes to their biggest, boldest, and most beautifully shimmering. In 4 shades that are ready to match your every mood.


MY REVIEW
I got black platinum. Honestly, I don't see any difference from the original Lash Blast. You can't see any shimmer unless you're right up next to the mirror. Maybe I was expecting to get really shimmery lashes that would make my eyes POP.. I think if you want to buy this mascara, just buy lash blast the original. maybe it was the lighting in my room.. I'll give this a few days and update my feelings about this mascara.

*As a Mascara I give it a 5 but I wasted money because I already have one lash blast in use and another that I havent opened yet.
*As a eye color enhancer or whatever you want to call it, I give it a 2.5


5: top notch! worth buying
4: not too shabby
3: ehh not so bad
2: kinda sucks
1: HORRIBLE

2 comments:

  1. awww wah! i wanted to hear its awsm and shimmery. hmmm. maybe a colored one will pop more? i'm prob gonna look at them sometime this week and possibly buy one. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yya maybe.. but like thers no chart or anything to tell u what colors are what or what would go with your eye color.. u just have to assume from the name.

    ReplyDelete