Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Maybelline XXL Extensions Mascara


Claims:
"tames lashes" by "uncrossing unruly lashes and locking them into place"


Why You'll Love It
Beautifully tamed lashes with length beyond belief.
Ultra-black top coat visibly lengthens lashes up to 85%
Contact Lens Safe
Ophthalmologist Tested




MY REVIEW
I really like this mascara so far. It really did uncross my "unruly lashes" hahah. This mascara gives you length and a little volume (not as much as I like). I didnt get any clumping when I put this on which is a BIG plus. It doesnt weigh down your lashes- gives you a sort of natural look. I would recommend this mascara to anyone looking for length and not too much volume.



4 out of 5

5: top notch! worth buying
4: not too shabby
3: ehh not so bad
2: kinda sucks
1: HORRIBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment