Thursday, February 5, 2009

Perfume




So, a few weeks ago I finally went out and bought L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani., I've had my eye on this because I LOOOVE the packaging and I thought it smelled amazing (compared to some other celeb perfumes) When I brought it home, my hubby totally hated it! he said it smelled gross and I should return it for his favorite (dolce & gabbana- light blue)
HERE IS A DESCRIPTION THAT I GOT FROM SEPHORA.COM
Notes:Fresh Green Notes, Water Hyacinth, White Freesia, Fresh Pear, Violet Leaves, Jasmine Petals, Rose, Muget, Sweet Pea, Orange Blossom, Heliotrope Flower, Sensual Musk, Frangipani Blossom, Peach Skin.
Style:Unique. Powerful. Cool.



So I ended up going back and returning it for the infamous Light Blue. I love this scent and it will always be one my favorites. But I had it before and wanted to change it up.. I tend to go for clean citrusy ragrances and this fits that perfectly. So, I'm happy (and the hubs is too! lol)
HERE IS A DESCRIPTION THAT I GOT FROM SEPHORA.COM
Light Blue A stunning perfume, overwhelming and irresistible like the joy of living. Surprising and colored: the liveliness of Sicilian citron, the happiness of Granny Smith apple, the spontaneity of bluebells. Feminine and resolute: the intensity of jasmine, the freshness of bamboo, the charm of white rose. Deep and true: the character of cedarwood, the fullness of amber, the embrace of musk.
Notes:Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk.
Style:Deep and true.



... MISS DIOR CHERIE is on my wish list i LOVE it

HERE IS A DESCRIPTION THAT I GOT FROM SEPHORA.COM
This is a modern fragrance that captures the timeless couture spirit of Dior. A new interpretation of the original Miss Dior fragrance, Miss Dior Cherie combines pure couture spirit with the audacity of youthful, playful notes for a fresh approach to a timeless classic. Notes of chic, green tangerine, violette, and pink jasmine mingle with soft patchouli, musk, and delectably sweet strawberry leaves and caramelized popcorn for a delicious scent that's truly irresistible.
Notes:Green Tangerine, Violette, Pink Jasmine, Patchouli, Crystalline Musk, Strawberry Leaves, Caramelized Popcorn, Strawberry Sorbet.
Style:Pure. Precious. Modern.



2 comments:

  1. i have always wanted to try l.a.m.b.... ohhh and G. ah! and also. i really wanna try the harajuku girls perfume. especially the Gwen one... lightblue smells bomb<33 i am rambling but this blog made me so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha im glad it made u excited.. i looove light blue!! and cant wait to get dior

    ReplyDelete