Thursday, February 5, 2009

FOTD 2-5-09 white/silver/black






This is my silver/black/white look that I do alot because I end up wearing black or grey most of the time.


LIPS:
Revlon Matte lipstick in Nude Attitude
MAC Lipglass in Cherry Blossom


FACE:

Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief

MAC Matte Creme

MAC studio fix fluid in NC35

Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Natural




EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and Black Bean

MAC Gesso e/s

MAC Silver Ring e/s

MAC Carbon e/s

Urban Decay Polyester Bride e/s

L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner in Carbon Black

Covergirl Lash Blast









*First I put UDPP all over my lid
*Then NYX jumbo pencil in Milk (white) on the inner corners of my eyes and Black bean (black) on the rest of my lid (all below the crease)
*I put Gesso e/s (Matte white) on top of the Milk

*Then Polyester Bride (shimmery off white) on top of that
*I placed Silver Ring (Cool mid-tone grey with silver sheen)on the rest of my lid, leaving space for a different color on the outer V

*I used Carbon (matte black) e/s on my outer V





*Lined my upper lash line with liquid liner
*Put on mascara


DONE!!



1 comment: