Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rite Aid - FREE Samples & Glam Camp Bag

I'm so excited about this! You have to sign up with Rite Aid's Single Check Rebates program HERE.. After you do this, look at the rebates and you will find this offer:





VALID ONLY ON PURCHASES FROM 07/26/09 to 09/26/09
**FREE Glam Camp Bag After RebateGlam Camp

Purchase Three (3) of Any Variety:
• Sally Hansen Products
• Maybelline Products
• Clearasil Products
• Veet Products
• got2b Products
• New York Color Products
• Love’s Products
• Phisoderm Products

and receive back by mail a FREE Glam Camp Bag with free beauty samples


Glam Camp Bag mailed separately from rebate check. While supplies last.
**Rebate valid only on products purchased between the dates shown above. Purchases made outside of stated dates will not be honored for the rebate.
Offer valid 07/24/09 - 09/24/09 in
select California stores and 07/26/09 - 09/26/09 in all other stores.
LIMIT ONE (1) FREE GLAM CAMP BAG

7 comments:

  1. thanks so much for posting this!! I want one too!!

    Sara www.themakeupsnob.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this in Seventeen, I was so psyched cause I was gonna buy stuff from these brands ANYWAY and now I could get a bunch of free stuff from it! I've entered the receipt and now I'm just waiting for my bag to arrive. :) So did you like yours? Was it everything the promotion said it would be? What was in it? I can't wait to get mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent got mine yet =[ I've been waiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, I'm hoping it'll show up someday...till then, I can wait. let me know when yours comes please! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm going to try to contact them, its been so long

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coupon Clippin mama got her Glam bag.. Check it out

    http://www.couponclippinmama.com/2009/09/i-got-my-glam-bag.html

    ReplyDelete