Friday, July 17, 2009

How I organize my MAC palettes


This is what my MAC palette labels all look like... I know, I'm a loser and put a brief description and the finish of each color below the name HAHAHA geez.. i was bored so what can I say! I used Microsoft Word 2003, so if you like the way this looks here are the simple steps:



Step One: Open a new document. Go to TABLE on the menu bar and click DRAW TABLE.
see below





Step Two: A tool bar will pop up (you may already have this on your menu bar) that says TABLES AND BORDERS. Click on the arrow next to the square box in the second row (insert table)
see below



Step Three: Make sure where it says NUMBER OF COLUMNS the number is 5 and where is says NUMBER OF ROWS the number is 3.
see below


Step Four: A table will pop up. Just drag the square box to the desired length and width.

see below

This is what it should look like




Step Five: Type in the shadows in each box in the order you have it in your palette.








Now print, cut and tape!
all done!

Hope this helps,
mandaxleslie

3 comments:

  1. i like how you organize your palettes. I think I will do that to mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use stickers to label the colors. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks makeupjunkee and i hope it works out for you!

    Rai thats a good idea

    ReplyDelete