Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lush!

I love this store and I think every girl should visit it at least nce in their lifetime! I got two things, I'm trying to limit on the spending because I'm saving up to go on vacation in August.



Each Peach (and Two's A Pair) Massage Bar




I love fruity and citrus scents, so this massage bar it perfect for me!




"Fresh citrus grove massage bar uplifts spirits and helps you unwind refresh, renew and relax. Finally a skin moisturizing massage bar that covers the three R's! The wonderful blend of lime, sweet orange, mandarin and grapefruit essential oils revives your senses, while the goodness of avocado and mango butters help you unwind. Each Peach is nicely balanced. It lifts your spirits without sending you into fits of hysterics, that is, unless your masseur tickles the wrong places."

UPDATE 6/7/09: I love usng this massage bar. I think It's such a good idea and I cant wait to purchase more!! This smells like a lemon tea bag or somehing, if that makes sense LOL!

Angels on Bare Skin Facial Cleanser

I tested this on my hand and my skin felt soo soft after, cant wait to use it. I will update!

"Delicately cleanses and exfoliates for softer skin. No matter what type of skin you have, Angels on Bare Skin is the perfect, all-round cleanser for you. Ground almonds gently exfoliate, rose absolute tones and lavender oil soothes. A pea-sized amount mixed with water in the palm of your hand to create an even paste is all you need. The result: angelic skin!"

UPDATE: 6/7/09: The smell of this is really strong and i dont like it that much, BUT as a exfoliator/cleanser this product is awesome. I saw and improvement in my skin right after uing it. My skin is clearer and I find it less oily thoughout the day

Lush

2 comments:

  1. Apart from the natural herbal smell ABOS has it works pretty well and is good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? thanks for letting me know. cant wait to try it tonight!

    ReplyDelete