Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MINI Health & Beauty haul




Hello ladies and.. gents...? =]

I went shopping today for a few beauty items and I thought I would share them with you lovely folks!


Nailtiques Nail Protein Treatment Formula 2
Click HERE for Makeupalley review

I've heard great things about this product.. It is a little pricey but hopefully worth it! I will do a review in the future


Studio Tools Smudge brush


Parissa Microwavable Warm Wax Legs, Body & Face
Coarse Hair removal system
Click HERE for Makeupalley review

Prenatal Vitamins
No, I'm not preggers, but I head that it helps with nail
and hair growth, so I figured I'd try it!

Sinful Colors Nail Polish
$0.99 each at Walgreens!



thanks all thanks for looking!



oh this is the book I'm reading right now..
anyone else read it?




2 comments:

  1. Olá, Mandax! Sou Jefhcardoso e quero lhe convidar para ler em meu blog. Escrevo contos, poemas, crônicas... atualmente estou com um texto forte, “O Rei Dos Picaretas”, mas quando falei de amor foi com ternura, acredite [sorrio].

    “Entre o sonho e a realidade eu prefiro a realidade que me permita sonhar” (Jefhcardoso)

    http://jefhcardoso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you buy all of this at Target? I've been looking for that nailtiques. I heard it was good too. I think I saw it in InStyle magazine.

    ReplyDelete