Saturday, September 11, 2010

Makeup primer for oily skin


Get this. I was on the hunt for a new primer because I ran out of my Monistat chafing powder gel. I'm the type of person that loves finding things that are made for one reason but can be used for something else. What I found people are loving as a primer, is get this, Milk of Magnesia! I couldn't believe it. I just bought this today and will let you guys know how it goes. I have oily acne prone skin and supposedly this is supposed to keep your skin from producing oils and make your makeup stay on longer. cant wait to try it! Get the original not mint =]

Have you tried it? let me know!



4 comments:

  1. Have never tried it myself but I have seen several YouTube vidz & ppl swear by it!Can't wait to hear your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my new post! I think its a good primer, try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my self peter rose and i am 26 years old boy i live in NY.and my skin is so oily so i can follow your tips also...............




    Beauty Products

    ReplyDelete