Friday, September 9, 2011

Estee Lauder Free Gift!

I recently went to the Estee Lauder counter at Macy's to get their Double Wear foundation for the first time ( i will do a review in the future). When I told the lady at the counter that I wanted the foundation she told me a should wait until Monday (labor day) to buy it so I could get the gift with purchase. I explained to her that I ran out of my foundation and I needed something ASAP. She told me that she could give me a 10 day sample that would last me until Monday. I was excited and agreed to do that. I paid for my foundation, got the sample and went back on Monday. Here is what I got for free with my purchase:

Here are all the things I got: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Tawny (I am NC 35 for reference),  Pleasures Perfume, Pure Color Lipstick in Barely Nude, Pure Color EyeShadow, Soft Clean Creme Cleanser, Advanced Night Repair



Swatch of the lipstick in 46 Barely Nude





No comments:

Post a Comment