Sunday, September 4, 2011

Candles By Victoria Contest!


Candles by Victoria is having a contest for bloggers!

If you don't know about Candles by Victoria, (I'm sure you've all heard of it!) It's an amazing company that I myself have bought a few things from in the past. Their scents are amazing and TOTALLY fill my apartment with delicious aromas! I have never been dissatisfied with the quality of the products and need to stock up on some new candles ASAP!

So what you have to do to enter the contest is post about the website now through September 15th and send them the link to your blog via email: victoria@candlesbyvictoria.com


They will be giving away three $50.00 gift certificates to spend at Candles By Victoria!! Isn't that amazing?
GOOD LUCK!  & KEEP SMILING

1 comment:

  1. Awesome hon thank you for blogging and sharing the contest.. you are now entered .. good luck!!

    Love, Victoria xoxo

    ReplyDelete