Wednesday, June 10, 2009

cheap = love

I'm trying to use cheap makeup more often. I have a lot that I should use but usually I just reach for my MAC shadows, Urban Decay etc... So the other day I looked at what I had and found a neat looking L.A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow palette in Wine & Roses. I got this at a dollar store for about $2 or $3. I found that using brushes to apply this eyeshadow doesn't really work that well, so you actually have to use the sponge tip applicator it comes with. The colors are nice and show up better if used wet. It stayed on for the 5 grueling hours I was at work. Overall this shadow isn't too bad. I would buy it again in a different color.

3 out of 5

3 comments:

  1. ohhh hai i love this eyeshadow! i blogged about this brand a lil bitty ago, its awsm for what its worth. :]

    ReplyDelete