Tuesday, December 29, 2009

LUSH & Yankee Candle

I drove WAY out of my way to go to lush today because I heard they're having a HUGE sale.. OMG was it worth it!

On a few items they are having a special that if you buy one you get TWO FREE.. YES TWO!


I got 3 Snow Fairy Shower Gels. I'm going to try this out and if I like it I will definitely go back and get 3 more. I LOOOVE this smell... at first I thought it was too strong and way too sweet, but after a few minutes of going back to it I just had to have it! It smells like bubblegum goodness!


CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THIS PRODUCT


At the LUSH I went to they had a few soaps BOGO too! I was soo excited.. I got Rockstar, Godmother and Honey I shrunk the kids.


Here's what you may find BOGO @ your local LUSH store

Soaps

Bubble Bars

Bath Bombs

Holiday Gift Sets
Solid Perfume

GET THERE NOW!



I also went to Yankee Candle to feed my Candle addiction =]


They are having a semi-annual clearance sale CLICK HERE to check it out


I got a Large Christmas Cupcake for $15 and Cherry Lemonade which was $12

No comments:

Post a Comment