Monday, September 21, 2009

Check out this weeks deals at CVS

Hello ladies! I just went to CVS and saw that they have a few sales going on right now....






All Milani products are BOGO 50% off so got the Glimmer Stripes in 05 Honey Glimmer and 01 Berry Glimmer


Also at my CVS:

All Physician's Formula is BOGO 50% off


CoverGirl Wetslicks, TruShine, Incredifull, Continuous Color lip, eye shadow quads, Line Exact eyeliner, EyeLights or Lashblast mascara is $5


CG LashBlast Length is now $7


When you buy $15 of Neutrogena Cosmetics, Skin, Hair or Men’s care you can
get $5 extra bucks



ALL L’Oreal Eye Shadow, Liner or Mascara BOGO 50% OFF

There's more great deals too! To find what deals are at your local CVs click here for store circular



Don't forget to bring your CVS card or you wont be able to save!







This is what I saw today when I got out of my car!!! I was shocked at how big it was. I didnt want to get too close so it looks smaller than it really was....EW!

Grasshoppers are GROSS & scary looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment